Worthington offers a variety of activities that match interests for all ages. Here is a sample itinerary that includes many of the popular attractions that have proven to be favorites of visitors.
- Stroll along the streets of Old Worthington lined with unique shops including specialty clothing, jewelers and home décor.
- Take a break for lunch at your choice of a variety of restaurants, pubs and cafes in Old Worthington.
- Visit one of Worthington's historical sites such as the Old Rectory, Orange Johnson House, Rush Creek Village, Jeffers Mound and Ohio Railway Museum.
- Enjoy dinner at one of Worthington's restaurants - choices range from casual to upscale dining.
- Choose to spend some time at one of Worthington's establishments offering a variety of musical entertainment.
Relax at one of Worthington's hotels for the perfect night's sleep.
- Wake up to breakfast in Old Worthington or at a local coffee house or a French bakery.
- Visit the McConnell Arts Center to view the current art exhibition and learn about all the activities offered there.
- Enjoy lunch at another restaurant in Worthington - weather allowing, maybe at one of our restaurants offering outdoor dining.
- Plan some recreation time at Worthington Community Center, Olentangy River Parklands or ZipZone Canopy Tours.