Don't Miss These 5 Holiday Favorites in Worthington
The holidays are right around the corner, and while it’s not exactly beginning to look a lot like Christmas just yet, there's still plenty to look forward to in the weeks ahead. Fortunately, there's no shortage of holiday cheer in Worthington. From your favorite holiday goodies to events the entire family can enjoy, here are five things you don’t want to miss this holiday season.
- Cheers! Like a nice cup of eggnog, certain beers and wines are only available this time of year. House Wine, Worthington’s go-to destination for fine wine and craft beer, has an extensive selection of seasonal favorites like Dogfish Head Punkin Ale, Great Lakes Christmas Ale and Southern Tier 2xmas Ale. Wine connoisseurs won't want to miss the November 19th release of this year’s Beaujolais Nouveau, a classic holiday red wine. House Wine
- A "Scent"-sational Holiday. With holiday scents like Candy Cane, First Snow, Gingerbread, Santa’s Pipe and Christmas Tree, The Candle Lab has just what you need to make your home look and smell wonderful this season. Offering hand-poured candles and oils in more than 120 fragrances, you’re sure to find a gift for everyone on your list. The Candle Lab
- Sweet and Sassy. Known for their incredible pie selection and fine crafted pastries, Sassafras Bakery features a number of holiday favorites you simply won't be able to resist. Stop in for a midday treat or place an order for one of their showstoppers, like buttermilk pecan pie, bourbon pumpkin tart with streusel topping, or beautifully decorated sugar cookies. Sassafras Bakery
- Silver Bells…and More. Half the fun of the holiday season is in the decorating. Every year, many folks enjoy purchasing a new ornament or decoration for their family or friends. Peacock Lane Home, one of Worthington’s many upscale boutiques, devotes an entire room to holiday decorations. Thanks to the wide selection of new and antique items, you’ll have no trouble selecting something special for your home. Peacock Lane Home
- Frozen Favorites. Regardless of the temperature, ice cream is delicious all year round—and especially during the holidays. Don’t miss your chance to sample the seasonal flavors at Graeter's Ice Cream, like pumpkin, cinnamon, peppermint stick and eggnog. Graeter's
Convention & Visitors Bureau of Worthington
Worthington, Ohio, offers a variety of activities, attractions, specialty shops and dining options for visitors of all ages and interests. The Convention & Visitors Bureau of Worthington is your resource for all the latest information, including the event calendar at VisitWorthingtonOhio.com. You can also follow us on Facebook at Visit Worthington Ohio.