It's Patio Season in Worthington
It’s patio season, friends! What better way to soak up the warm, spring sun than to enjoy a delicious al fresco meal at one of Worthington’s most sought-after restaurants? Whether you’re looking for gourmet food and spectacular wine or out-of-this world pizza and local craft brews, trust us, there’s a patio with your name on it in Worthington.
Here’s a look at some of the city’s best outdoor dining:
If you’re into wining and dining…
- The Worthington Inn – Known for its fresh local cuisine and 19th-century Victorian charm, The Worthington Inn makes it difficult to decide whether to enjoy the new spring menu on the restaurant’s historic porch or under the umbrellas of the lovely patio.
- La Chatelaine French Bakery and Bistro – Reminiscent of a Parisian café, the patio at La Chatelaine is the perfect place to meet friends for lattes and croissants or to enjoy a romantic meal under the stars. Nestled in the heart of Old Worthington, patrons can enjoy authentic French fare amid the comings and goings of bustling High Street.
- J. Liu – Featuring fusion-style fine dining and two patio terrace levels, an evening at J. Liu is your go-to date night. From tuna tartare or pork ragout and pappardelle to Mongolian beef, your taste buds will take a trip around the world while you relax in the open air, with cocktail in hand.
- Harold’s American Grille – Specializing in classic American dishes served alongside expertly paired wines, the folks at Harold’s American Grille invite you to enjoy a meal on their front or back patio. The restaurant frequently hosts wine and beer pairing dinners; simply follow them on Facebook for all the latest information.
- House Wine – Ask any wine enthusiast and they’ll agree, a crisp glass of rosé tastes better when you can enjoy it outside. The patio at House Wine has been open since late February and is a great place to gather for happy hour, enjoy a pizza with your favorite pour or host a wine and cheese party with friends.
- The Old Bag of Nails Pub – Boasting dynamic surf and turf and an outstanding happy hour, the patio at The Old Bag of Nails is a great place to catch up with friends and let your worries drift away. Try the award-winning fish and chips – they’re the best in town!
If pizza and tunes are your jam…
- Natalie’s Coal-Fired Pizza and Live Music – If authentic, New York style coal-fired pizza and outstanding live music are up your alley, Natalie’s is for you. Seating is subject to availability before and during shows, but unlike inside, there’s no cover charge on the patio.
- Dewey’s Pizza – A self-described “hip, neighborhood pizza joint with great music, great beer and great pizza,” Dewey’s patio has all the makings of a perfect summer night. Featuring delicious specialty pies and a rapidly rotating selection of local brews, Dewey’s does not disappoint.