Look What's Happening at The Worthington Inn
Great food and live music attract people to The Worthington Inn during the cold-weather months. November has arrived, and the outside temperatures are falling. That's when many people head over to The Worthington Inn for a warm seat by the fireplace and a taste of the new fall menu. It's also a good time to enjoy the live entertainment on Wednesday and Friday nights in the Pub. We talked with AnnaBell Kinsel, private events sales and booking coordinator at The Worthington Inn, and she shared a few things about the new fall menu and live music schedule. Here's what you need to know. Fall Menu
- Beef Worthington is back! After a short hiatus this summer, the popular item has returned to the menu.
- There's more seafood on the menu, like the Cioppino, which includes wild Gulf shrimp, clams, mussels, crab and white fish.
- The Lobster Gnocchi, which was available all summer, features a different sauce for the fall season.
- The menu continues to include several naturally gluten-free items, such as the fried Blue Point oysters as a starter.
- First Wednesday of the Month Wine Dinners continue as Donnie Austin from House Wine and our own Chef Thomas Smith team up to create a sensational five-course meal and wine pairings.
- Count on live music in the Pub every Wednesday and Friday night—except during December. You can find a complete schedule of the performers at theworthingtoninn.com or at visitworthingtonohio.com.
- The fall lineup of live music includes many local musicians playing popular acoustic, American folk and jazz.
- Long-time favorites like Pete Tender and Richard Lopez continue to attract a crowd.
- Honey and Blue (pictured in this post), a new band that plays American folk, is quickly developing a following.
For an up-close look at the new fall menu and a listing of the fall entertainment schedule, visit theworthingtoninn.com. Stay current on all things happening in and around Worthington. Go to the event calendar at visitworthingtonohio.com.