8 Places to Get Your Fall Flavor Fix in Worthington
While the sights and smells of the fall season are indisputably lovely, it’s often the flavors we can't get enough of. Truth is, nothing says autumn quite like pumpkin, apple, and pecan. From your morning latte to your evening nightcap, Worthington is a great place to satisfy your cravings for the flavors of fall.
Here are a few places to get your fix:
1. Highline Coffee – While that popular Seattle chain may have coined the PSL, Highline Coffee has perfected it. Stop in for one of their handcrafted, spicy pumpkin pie lattes, which is even better when paired with their apple harvest coffeecake.
2. La Chatelaine - Worthington’s favorite French bistro and bakery is your one-stop shop for fall treats. We're talking about their signature macarons in decadent flavors like pumpkin swirl, maple and cranberry, as well as pumpkin and rhubarb country pie, pumpkin tarts and pumpkin-puffed pastries, which are almost too beautiful to eat. Almost.
3. Graeter's - Cinnamon and pumpkin ice cream are back for a limited time at everybody's favorite Worthington ice cream shop. Like all their handcrafted, small-batch flavors, you can be sure these are smooth, delicious—and made with real ingredients. Pick up a pint before they’re gone.
4. Sassafras Bakery – Best known for their classic, oh-so-creamy pumpkin pie, the folks at Sassafras Bakery have added a host of fantastic fall flavors to their menu. From pumpkin scones and buttermilk pecan pie to salty Ohio maple pie, pumpkin whoopie pies and bourbon pumpkin tarts with streusel topping, you have plenty of choices when grabbing treats for the office or pre-ordering Thanksgiving desserts. How easy is that?
5. The Worthington Inn – Nothing beats a delicious cup of soup on a cold autumn day. Stop by The Worthington Inn to sample the dishes on their new fall menu, from roasted butternut squash bisque with spiced seeds and crème fraiche to apple and chestnut spice cake.
6. Bubbles Tea and Juice - Have you visited Worthington’s newest juice, tea and smoothie bar, which is located inside Snap Fitness? You'll find a variety of teas, cold-pressed juices, cleanses and smoothies. Right now they're featuring pumpkin chai bubble tea and pumpkin smoothies—perfect for after your workout.
7. Worthington Farmers Market - The Worthington Farmers Market kicks off the indoor market this Saturday at The Shops at Worthington Place. Among the fresh fruits and vegetables, farm-raised meats and handmade goods, you’ll find all things related to fall. Think spiced jams, apple butter, pastries and pies.
8. House Wine - In the mood for a seasonal brew? Stop by House Wine for a great selection of craft beers, including North High Tree Tapper and Breckenridge Brewery’s Nitro Pumpkin Spice Latte stout.